Friday 28 March 2008

Holiday...


My mum has just booked an apartment for the two of us in Nerja (Spain) in June. I can't wait! We decided on 2 weeks in the end and I'm so glad we did cos it sounds like there's loads to see in the area. Now I just need to get organised and book our flights and car hire and we'll be sorted.

I've finally started to get some scrapping done. Done a couple of layouts and finally made a start on my Bo Bunny Believe book I got in the advent swap on uks I'll post a pic when I finish it.

I've signed up for the cypercrop on ukscrappers so hopefully that'll give my creativity a boost. Unfortunately I'm at work for most of the weekend but I still hope to do loads of the classes and challeges.

7 comments:

mandijane said...

Great LO and I love the photo in your blog header....

Anneliese said...

glad you had a good time at chatsworth ... i live not far from there, it;s such a beautiful area :)

Unknown said...

Love the way you have done this LO. Great photo up top!

Gemma said...

Fab papers. Love the way you've created the circle.

Tracey said...

Love this LO really clever

Susy Rudy said...

Love the layout - really goes with the photo.

Jazzy1972 said...

Love the fan of papers, it is really effective. xx