Sunday 27 April 2008

Cybercrop Madness

Well despite being at work for most of this years cybercrop I am really happy with what I got done. I got home at 11 last night and started scrapping then didn't stop til the birdies were singing at 5am this morning, at which point I figured I had probably best get some sleep! Even managed to get another class done when I got up and the layout uploaded in time for the deadline at lunchtime. Really need to start putting everything away now because my room looks like a scene from some movie where the bad guy blows up a paper factory!! Why oh why can't I put each piece of stash back where it came from as soon as I have taken it out, admired it, and decided not to use it?







8 comments:

mandijane said...

Fab CC work.....love all of it...

Angela said...

Wow your layouts are gorgeous!!!

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Can't believe you scrapped through the night! Gorgeous LOs - especially like your tree one.

Unknown said...

oooh i especiallylove the tree....

jay670120 said...

Youve been busy . Great CC L/Os

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Great los. What dedication to the CC, working all night! Well done!

Unknown said...

Some great Los.

Sarah said...

ooohh - the tree with the birdies - it's adorable!!!

worth staying up all night for :)