Friday 16 May 2008

Little Houses...

Well I have just signed up to this. Seems little houses are becoming a bit of an obsession! Really enjoying the whole altered art thing now (well enjoying getting messy and covered in ink anyway, lol!) I don't have anything creative to post yet today, still working on my mini book for the 123 BIA swap on UKS and have ideas for a couple of layouts I want to get done. Really should go clean out the rats and do the washing up, I'm back at work tomorrow so need to get all the HW done today. The crafty stuff is so much more fun though!!
I'll leave you with a few more photos...

My scrapping area
(it doesn't look like this today)

Bluebells at Dunham Massey




8 comments:

Amanda said...

your scrapping area looks fab very relaxing dont like the sound of rats tho lol my friend used to have one but i wouldnt go near it

Amanda said...

Lol knew what you meant am glad you liked it all sounds like little poodle has gone to a good home tho bless her

Shirley said...

I bet you will have some fun making the altered house.
Looking forward to seeing what you do.
That scrapping area looks soooooooooo tidy .

Unknown said...

Gorgeous photo. I love Bluebells - they remind me of my childhood and our local woods.

Claire aka Feline said...

Wish I had a scrapping place...mine stash gets pulled out from the cupboard and I use the coffe table...kids, they should share a room lol

Lovely room to be creative in, like the plant...you see I would kill that in days lol.

Inspiration Alley said...

What a fab and tidy craft area. I have to manage with things shoved in cupboards and a board on the bed when I'm doing something.

Charlol said...

I wish my craft area looked like that at any time!!!!

vintage wil said...

beautiful hous!!!