Tuesday 17 June 2008

Exciting news!

If you look here you'll see why I've been bouncing around like a mad thing the last couple of days. I found out on Saturday and have had to keep it a secret until the announcement was made today - absolute agony!!!


Whilst trying to keep my mouth shut I kept myself entertained playing with my stamps. The images were stamped using staz on then coloured using crayola felt tips and a water brush (classy I know but I can't afford enough of anything else to give me a good colour range). I then sealed them with a layer of glossy accents. If you do this before the colour has quite dried then the colours bleed together a little which I really like (most noticeable on the bird)

9 comments:

Claire aka Feline said...

Congratulations on your news, well done and look forward to see your future creations, love the jigsaw pieces too :)

Unknown said...

Puzzle pieces are gorgeous and your news is fabulous - Congratulations X

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Congratulations on your news. How exciting!
Love the puzzle pieces!

Charlol said...

Just had a look, congratulations, understand why you were soooooo excited. Love the puzzle piece ideas.

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Well done to you, exciting news!

Zoe said...

Congrats sweetie!!!!! I can see why they chose you - one fab blog you got here!!!!

Angie said...

WELL DONE
I LOVE the jigsaw pieces ...must pinch that idea so thanks in advance.xx

Beverley Todd said...

Glad to have you on board Laura!

mandijane said...

Fabby news on your DT...that's just ace!!