Sunday 15 June 2008

Spain

Well I got back from Spain on Friday evening and wish I was still there. The weather was lovely, hot but not too hot, I'm not too good with the heat. There were so many beautiful flowers everywhere that I have lots of pictures like this one!

Horses on the Balcon de Europa in Nerja. I loved all the mountains everywhere, we even saw snow on the tops of the Sierra Nevada

We went to the Cuevas de Nerja which were amazing, unfortunately the photo doesn't really do them justice. I just need to get myself sorted and then I'll be scrapping like a mad thing!


3 comments:

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Welcome home! Sounds like a fab holiday. Looking forward to seeing the pages!

Cass said...

Gorgeous photos. glad you had a lovely holiday.

Cass xxx

Tinkerbelle said...

look like you have had a great holiday.... and love your other posts xxx feel bad as not seen you blog for ages xxx